White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
Congratulations on the Rookie records for HR and RBI in April, Jose!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2008, 10:20 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox901 View Post
Wouldn't be nifty if they built a mall or hotel attached to the cell. The mall could be just a one leveler or if they want to make it bigger than the mall of American...just to stick it to Minneapolis or a hotel thats the Official Hotel of the Chicago White Sox, the players could stay there cheap and outta town fans could crash there. Just a thought though
I don't think players pay for their hotel rooms.

www.twitter.com/jasonrosko
Old 11-27-2008, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skobabe8 View Post
I don't think players pay for their hotel rooms.
I know they don't, Im just saying how convenient/cool it would be if fans could pay for rooms there and players (home and away) crash there
Old 11-27-2008, 10:42 PM
WSI Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitesox901 View Post
Wouldn't be nifty if they built a mall or hotel attached to the cell. The mall could be just a one leveler or if they want to make it bigger than the mall of American...just to stick it to Minneapolis or a hotel thats the Official Hotel of the Chicago White Sox, the players could stay there cheap and outta town fans could crash there. Just a thought though
We actually already do have a mall bigger than the Mall of America. It's called Woodfield Mall. The only thing making MoA look bigger is that roller coaster thing they have there. For actual shopping space, WM is bigger. And, that's all that's really important in a mall.

26 Other Games I have (all season tickets): 10/11 vs. Buffalo (home opener), 10/16 vs. Calgary, 10/21 vs. Philadelphia, 10/28 vs. Anaheim, 11/2 vs. Winnipeg, 11/7 vs. Washington, 11/9 vs. San Jose, 11/16 vs. Dallas, 12/5 vs. Montreal, 12/16 vs. Minnesota, 12/21 vs. Toronto, 12/23 vs. Winnipeg, 1/4 vs. Dallas, 1/6 vs. Colorado, 1/16 vs. Winnipeg, 1/18 vs. Dallas, 1/20 vs. Arizona, 2/9 vs. Arizona, 2/11 vs. Vancouver, 2/20 vs. Colorado, 2/22 vs. Boston, 2/24 vs. Florida, 3/6 vs. Edmonton, 3/17 vs. New York Islanders, 3/27 vs. Columbus, 4/2 vs. Vancouver
Old 11-27-2008, 11:20 PM
WSI Personality

We are headed for a 5 tomato and new thread here. Good deal.

Anyone coming to the area here will have to use something other than 35th from the 28th to the 30th of November. They are taking the top 2 access ramps off of the east gate 5 ramp system and need to block the road for the long weekend. That should be the final phase of demo and construction will begin soon. I will report back when I get more on how much will be done in this phase.
Old 11-27-2008, 11:38 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lundind1 View Post
We are headed for a 5 tomato and new thread here. Good deal.

Anyone coming to the area here will have to use something other than 35th from the 28th to the 30th of November. They are taking the top 2 access ramps off of the east gate 5 ramp system and need to block the road for the long weekend. That should be the final phase of demo and construction will begin soon. I will report back when I get more on how much will be done in this phase.

I thought 35th would be closed down til 7 am December 1st? That is what I thought it said on whitesox.com it would be cool to see that top section come off though and to see how the construction crew there is going about doing that.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:17 AM
WSI Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxfanatic View Post
We actually already do have a mall bigger than the Mall of America. It's called Woodfield Mall. The only thing making MoA look bigger is that roller coaster thing they have there. For actual shopping space, WM is bigger. And, that's all that's really important in a mall.
Accually, whats most important in a mall is having it not really be there! I hate malls. And having one by the ballpark would be stupid too. We're not cub fans. We go to grab a bite, and watch the game. We dont need all this ****. Whats next? 5 million yuppy Bars? Ivy? Nonlistalga? May I dare to say troughs, and the piss smell that comes with that? US Urnial Field? Lets quit this bull****, and stay simple, Good food and then watch the friggin game. Just my 2 cents.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:31 AM
Official Professor

And with that, a new thread must be opened. Continue here.

"Nellie Fox, that little son of a gun, was always on base and was a great hit-and-run man. He sprayed hits all over."
Yogi Berra in the New York Sunday News (July 12, 1970)
Closed Thread