White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
GO SOX! DSNB!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2002, 03:47 PM
voodoochile's Avatar
voodoochile voodoochile is offline
Soda Jerk/U.P.W./Lester Pooh Bear
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 54,158
Blog Entries: 9
Default Higgy!

His 2-run shot ties it, his two run error blows it open...

HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!
__________________

Riding shotgun on the Sox bandwagon since before there was an Internet...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2002, 03:50 PM
Paulwny Paulwny is offline
WSI High Priest
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In a Field
Posts: 6,563
Default

I hope we have enough runs.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2002, 03:52 PM
voodoochile's Avatar
voodoochile voodoochile is offline
Soda Jerk/U.P.W./Lester Pooh Bear
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 54,158
Blog Entries: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulwny
I hope we have enough runs.
It's the 8th inning. Glover then Foulke. They should be fine...

Whoops... it's Osuna... Where's Gary?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-21-2002, 03:54 PM
Chisox_cali Chisox_cali is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Burbank CALI
Posts: 3,204
Default

=CLUTCH

Didn't get to say that that often last year
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-21-2002, 03:59 PM
Paulwny Paulwny is offline
WSI High Priest
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: In a Field
Posts: 6,563
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by voodoochile


It's the 8th inning. Glover then Foulke. They should be fine...

Whoops... it's Osuna... Where's Gary?
I think JM has to save some of the pen for the tribe. I hope the pen lasts the season, we need to get >5 innings from some of the young guns.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-21-2002, 04:24 PM
voodoochile's Avatar
voodoochile voodoochile is offline
Soda Jerk/U.P.W./Lester Pooh Bear
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 54,158
Blog Entries: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Paulwny


I think JM has to save some of the pen for the tribe. I hope the pen lasts the season, we need to get >5 innings from some of the young guns.
Two straight games for Foulke. Most he can go is tomorrow. Come on Burly-Mon throw a complete game tomorrow. It would be very very helpful...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-21-2002, 04:31 PM
rmusacch rmusacch is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 1,819
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by voodoochile


Two straight games for Foulke. Most he can go is tomorrow. Come on Burly-Mon throw a complete game tomorrow. It would be very very helpful...
I don't understand why he was brought in yesteday. It was not a save situation. I can understand that we have not had a lot of save situations but I would have kept him on the shelf yesterday, knowing that we are going to probably need him in the Cleveland series. I have a feeling these games are going to be a lot closer than the three in Comiskey.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-21-2002, 04:36 PM
voodoochile's Avatar
voodoochile voodoochile is offline
Soda Jerk/U.P.W./Lester Pooh Bear
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: San Jose, CA
Posts: 54,158
Blog Entries: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by rmusacch


I don't understand why he was brought in yesteday. It was not a save situation. I can understand that we have not had a lot of save situations but I would have kept him on the shelf yesterday, knowing that we are going to probably need him in the Cleveland series. I have a feeling these games are going to be a lot closer than the three in Comiskey.
I was confused by that one too. I can only think JM was trying to get him some work figuring today might be rained out and he hasn't pitched that much. It back fired... At least Glover will be fresh tomorrow, and most of the bullpen should be available if needed - except middle relief and that is the one position we shouldn't need...

Porzio looked alright today...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 PM.




Design by: Michelle

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site-specific editorial/photos Copyright ©2001 - 2008 White Sox Interactive. All rights reserved.