White Sox Interactive Forums
What's The Score?

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > What's The Score?
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-10-2005, 05:35 PM
WSI High Priest

Default Hebrew Hammer on MJH...

This afternoon on Mac, Jurko and Harry, they read a fax from a "Hebrew Hammer." The fax was all about the Cubs, and it seemed to be from a Cub fan. So, Hebrew Hammer, was that your fax? Are you a Cubbie fan?

DrCrawdad
"In time you can turn these obsessions into careers...Hurry Down Doomsday the bugs are taking over." - Elvis Costello
Old 03-10-2005, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrCrawdad
This afternoon on Mac, Jurko and Harry, they read a fax from a "Hebrew Hammer." The fax was all about the Cubs, and it seemed to be from a Cub fan. So, Hebrew Hammer, was that your fax? Are you a Cubbie fan?
Judging by sig, I would have to say he isn't.
Old 03-10-2005, 09:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
To be fair to HebrewHammer i see that name so much on videogame and online. I have seen it on poker sites, online halo, I even use it as my profile name in TigerWoods. Its just a cool name for a jewish guy. So it is probably very likely it was someone else. If you want to find out for sure send him a private message.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:47 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
http://www.thehebrewhammer.com/

It is one funny movie. A Spoof on the line of "I'm gona git you sucka". So someone else could easily be using the name.
"You'll get one good pitch to hit. One good pitch. That's all. Don't count on more. So you better know the strike zone. And when you get that one good pitch you better hit it and hit it hard. Remember, just one good pitch"

-Ted Williams as told in The Teamates.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:48 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveMeSox
To be fair to HebrewHammer i see that name so much on videogame and online. I have seen it on poker sites, online halo, I even use it as my profile name in TigerWoods. Its just a cool name for a jewish guy. So it is probably very likely it was someone else. If you want to find out for sure send him a private message.
It is also the name of a cult indie comedy about a jewish boxer (i think that's what it's about) that came out last year. My guess is that's probably where all these psuedonyms came from.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:49 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Sigh, my roommate told me about this when I got home today. No it was not me. Apparently myself and some random ScRubs fan have the same taste in film and religion.

"That was the plan no matter what. Because I had Kearns and 'MaTola,' whatever his name is, the first baseman, the fat guy, I don't know what ****ing name is - LaPorta - on the bench and I didn't want them to face Matt."
Old 03-11-2005, 03:18 AM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered
It is also the name of a cult indie comedy about a jewish boxer (i think that's what it's about) that came out last year. My guess is that's probably where all these psuedonyms came from.
He isn't a boxer. He has to save hannauka ( sorry about the misspell) from an evil santa.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:36 AM
WSI High Priest

Witchhunts are lame.
Old 03-11-2005, 07:52 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by HebrewHammer
Sigh, my roommate told me about this when I got home today. No it was not me. Apparently myself and some random ScRubs fan have the same taste in film and religion.
No problem, even if it had been you.

Until this thread, I didn't know what was meant by "HebrewHammer." You learn something new...

Old 03-11-2005, 07:53 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Fisk
Witchhunts are lame.