White Sox Interactive Forums
What's The Score?

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > What's The Score?
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-25-2005, 12:29 PM
WSI Church Elder

Default Sox vs. Scrubs Tix

Did anybody try to get Sox vs. Scrubs tickets today? That Virtual waiting room is such a joke, but I can't complain, I got 4 for the Saturday game. Hopefully some Sox fans can go in there and pack the place for a WHITE SOX WINNER!!
Old 02-25-2005, 12:42 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan78
Did anybody try to get Sox vs. Scrubs tickets today? That Virtual waiting room is such a joke, but I can't complain, I got 4 for the Saturday game. Hopefully some Sox fans can go in there and pack the place for a WHITE SOX WINNER!!
I had no luck at all, tried for 90 minutes.

Old 02-25-2005, 12:47 PM
WSI Regular

I'm still sitting in the Virtual Waiting Room, but if I break through, I'm going to get the maximum 6 tickets. 4 would be spoken for but I'd be more than happy to give up the remaining 2 at face value to any of you guys/gals on here (if I even get any tix). If anyone else gets through and would like to sell me any extras, that'd be cool too.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:49 PM
WSI High Priest

I went for the REd Sox tickets got 6 of them. Still have 40 windows trying to get in. Stub hub has tickets in my section going for 300 a seat. Nice.
"You'll get one good pitch to hit. One good pitch. That's all. Don't count on more. So you better know the strike zone. And when you get that one good pitch you better hit it and hit it hard. Remember, just one good pitch"

-Ted Williams as told in The Teamates.
Old 02-25-2005, 12:52 PM
WSI Church Elder

I got four for Friday. For those of you who don't know this by now and are still waiting, if you press CTRL N it will open up multiple waiting rooms.

Ozzie manages, you watch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FarWestChicago View Post
Yeah, they won is spite of Greg Walker, Ozzie, KW, JR and everybody else associated with that team. It's either a friggin' miracle or they knew more about what they were doing than posters here. I guess I have to go with "friggin' miracle" since the posters here obviously make any professional baseball person look like a moron.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:04 PM
WSI Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSSoxFan
I got four for Friday. For those of you who don't know this by now and are still waiting, if you press CTRL N it will open up multiple waiting rooms.
NICE!!! Thanks!!!
Old 02-25-2005, 01:05 PM
WSI Church Elder

I have about 20 open and got in once. Trying to get in again, but I dont think its gonna happen.
Old 02-25-2005, 01:08 PM
Banned

yeah if anyone cdan get extras, i would probally be willing to pay face value for them. i cant afford it this week because i spent my money buying bob dylan tickets not thinking about the cubs sox. but i could afford it next week
Old 02-25-2005, 01:27 PM
WSI Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan78
How long do they give you to order tickets if you get in? In other words, if I get up from my desk and come back in a couple of minutes, I assume that I'm SOL?
Old 02-25-2005, 02:00 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by seahawk037
How long do they give you to order tickets if you get in? In other words, if I get up from my desk and come back in a couple of minutes, I assume that I'm SOL?
Im not sure, I usually checked the rooms pretty regularly, and when I checked, the ticket system came up.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:01 PM
WSI Church Elder

I never buy tickets to Wrigley anymore, the place is too much of a circus to actually watch a baseball game.

Robert M. Knight
Old 02-25-2005, 02:20 PM
WSI Regular

Default I called Out of state Tickets.com number And got hung up on.

Got though. Weighted on hold only to get a rude answer to call 1-800-THE-CUBS. Then she hung up. **** the Cubs and there **** en pee smelling **** hole of a ball park.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Banned

I got six for the game on Sunday. I got in without a problem, about ten minutes after ten. Then the guy that stands next to me got in a little after eleven and to six bleacher tix.
Old 02-25-2005, 02:56 PM
WSI High Priest

I got 2 for the Sunday game in the Upper Deck. Gonna try trading them for Comiskey Sox/Cubs tickets. If not, I'll go to the Urinal again. If you have to go to a game there, the Upper Deck is best place. The lower level is impossible to track the ball. I think the Friday and Saturday games are sold out. Still some for the Sunday game I think.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin
Old 02-25-2005, 04:43 PM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSSoxFan
Not your fault, but NOW you tell me...

SMO