White Sox Interactive Forums
What's The Score?

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > What's The Score?
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:05 AM
hose's Avatar
hose hose is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,832
Default PHG is a mind reader

Just yesterday I was thinking about a new section for all the media stories and poof here it is.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:11 AM
PaleHoseGeorge's Avatar
PaleHoseGeorge PaleHoseGeorge is offline
Webmaster - French Fryer
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: W. Connecticut
Posts: 14,910
Default

I'm not sure what you're talking about. This board is for Flubbie obsessive posts and other conspiratorial nonsense.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-17-2005, 03:35 PM
hose's Avatar
hose hose is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm not sure what you're talking about. This board is for Flubbie obsessive posts and other conspiratorial nonsense.
I'm losing it George.....how long has What's the Score been around?

It's still a good idea to put all this stuff in it's own section .
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2005, 03:43 PM
PaleHoseGeorge's Avatar
PaleHoseGeorge PaleHoseGeorge is offline
Webmaster - French Fryer
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: W. Connecticut
Posts: 14,910
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hose
I'm losing it George.....how long has What's the Score been around?

It's still a good idea to put all this stuff in it's own section .
Oh, okay. You lost me with the "media stories" bit. You're not losing it. What's the Score debuted just yesterday. It's for Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors, and Lovable Loser laments.

It wasn't my idea, but the WSI mod staff spent the last several days hashing through the details... and now it's here.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2005, 03:51 PM
hose's Avatar
hose hose is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 4,832
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleHoseGeorge
Oh, okay. You lost me with the "media stories" bit. You're not losing it. What's the Score debuted just yesterday. It's for Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors, and Lovable Loser laments.

It wasn't my idea, but the WSI mod staff spent the last several days hashing through the details... and now it's here.

I must have had some sort of telepathic session with one of the WSI staff .
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Whitesox029 Whitesox029 is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Chicago, in enemy territory
Posts: 2,971
Default

Sort of the "roadhouse" for the baseball discussions section, huh? Makes sense.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:02 PM
TommyJohn TommyJohn is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,099
Blog Entries: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaleHoseGeorge
I'm not sure what you're talking about. This board is for Flubbie obsessive posts and other conspiratorial nonsense.
maybe a better title for the forum would be "What's the Frequency?"

Kidding.
__________________
I am Dabuiek
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:10 PM
Daver's Avatar
Daver Daver is offline
The Grand Wazoo
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SW Suburbs
Posts: 26,640
Blog Entries: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyJohn
maybe a better title for the forum would be "What's the Frequency?"
Kenneth?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-17-2005, 10:30 PM
TommyJohn TommyJohn is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,099
Blog Entries: 134
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daver
Kenneth?
Yeah, that's the one.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:15 PM.




Design by: Michelle

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site-specific editorial/photos Copyright ©2001 - 2008 White Sox Interactive. All rights reserved.