White Sox Interactive Forums
What's The Score?

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > What's The Score?
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-13-2005, 10:13 AM
WSI Regular

Default Let's talk about mediocre Cubs 2B

I say Ryno's interview last night on Comcast sports. He was asked if he would give up the HOF for a w/s title. He said something to the fact that if he would have won a W/S it would have gotten him into the HOF quicker. Is there a transcript of this somewhere? I have looked and can't find it.

Thanks
Old 01-13-2005, 12:04 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag
I say Ryno's interview last night on Comcast sports. He was asked if he would give up the HOF for a w/s title. He said something to the fact that if he would have won a W/S it would have gotten him into the HOF quicker. Is there a transcript of this somewhere? I have looked and can't find it.

Thanks
Oh, pleaseeeeeeeese. If he wanted a World Series ring, rather than adoration, may he should have left for a contender.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKryl
Oh, pleaseeeeeeeese. If he wanted a World Series ring, rather than adoration, may he should have left for a contender.
He tried rememeber? Stating something to the effect "I don't want to play for losers" And of course then being offered up a lot of cash to stay which quickly changed his mind......of course they were still losers.
Old 01-16-2005, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Bag

Thanks
Screw that. You tell Ryno to give you a copy of his first 'retirement tape' showing his ex-wife in the notorious corn-cob dress so you can upload it for people like me who live outside of Chicago and those who didn't see that press conference. It has nothing about T & A. I (we) just to see what all the damn fuss is about. And tell Ryno to be snappy about it.

Thanks.