White Sox Interactive Forums
Talking Baseball

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Talking Baseball
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2004, 02:03 PM
WSI Regular

Attending the Urinal

My fiancee got bleacher tix for Friday's game when the Scrubs single game tix went on sale back in the winter. For those of you who've sat there, what's the protocol? I know you need to get in line since it's just General Admission. Any tricks as far as how to get a decent seat so I can actually SEE the game and not get stuck behind all of the frat and sorority parties?
Old 06-29-2004, 02:20 PM
WSI Personality

You're supposed to throw garbage on the field when you don't like a call.
Old 06-29-2004, 02:27 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisk72
My fiancee got bleacher tix for Friday's game when the Scrubs single game tix went on sale back in the winter. For those of you who've sat there, what's the protocol? I know you need to get in line since it's just General Admission. Any tricks as far as how to get a decent seat so I can actually SEE the game and not get stuck behind all of the frat and sorority parties?
Good luck...it sucks out there if you want to watch a baseball game. No vendors and you have to walk down the ramp near the entrance to go to the bathroom. For a party atmosphere it is great. Everyone stands and talks for the majority of the game. Just drinking and smoking without a care in the world... Now if you get there early and dont want to drink or eat (thus you dont have to get up for the entire three hours) it isnt that bad.
Old 06-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fisk72

Good luck on that.
Old 06-29-2004, 02:28 PM
Banned

It's as simple as get there early and don't wait until 10 minutes before the game drinking at Murphy's. Also, all food is half price in the stadium up till an hour before the game.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:22 PM
WSI Prelate

I would highly suggest standing in line for the bleachers at least 60-90 minutes before game time. You have to line up on Waveland/Sheffield to go to the separate entrance. If you want decent seats (even late), the best trick is to walk all the way down the furthest you can go toward RF and you can usually still get a front-row seat.

(1) "You have no valid opinion because you never played the game."
(2) "Stats are irrelevant. This guy just doesn't know how to win."