Soxogram: 
Get well soon, Chris...

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-06-2004, 08:01 PM
WSI Regular

Default The Big Mo

Is anyone else concerned that the Royals will come out tomorrow fired up as all hell. Pena is an emotional guy and the team seems to thrive on emotion as well.

With the big win yesterday, I am concerned that they will come out ready to play. The way I see it, the team that wins the Central will be the team that catches a good wave here and there and racks up some wins.

Hopefully Ozzie can fire our guys up!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:05 PM
WSI Regular

I see the Sox being more fired up than the Royals tommorow. The Sox get to prove that some 9th inning rally doesn't mean the Royals are the better team. The Sox had control over that entire game and I see them being in control of tommorow's game as well. Ozzie also needs his first win as a MLB manager. Look out KC because here come the Sox.

WRONG
Old 04-06-2004, 08:45 PM
Banned

I can picture Ozzie going nuts behind the scenes and getting this team incredibly fired up. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank has a monster game after some inspiration. I have a gut feeling that Frank is going to have some kind of year with Ozzie at the helm. I have nothing to base that assumption off of, I just think it's going to happen.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by SoxFan76
I have a gut feeling that Frank is going to have some kind of year with Ozzie at the helm. I have nothing to base that assumption off of, I just think it's going to happen.
My sentiments exactly.

I'll down a few pints to that...

Old 04-06-2004, 09:41 PM
WSI Regular

Cool

Kansas City has a secret weapon more ways than one in Tony Graffanino.

Tony knows alot about the Sox & is an awesome ballplayer.

Got to see my Hero Herbert Perry with Texas Rangers Monday too. Herbert was doin' his usual clutch hittin' gettin' a pinch hit in the 9th. Hey, you can't expect a guy to win the game with one at bat.....hehehehehehehehe

TONY GRAFFANINO & HERBERT PERRY don't get no R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Old 04-06-2004, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by awesomefan

TONY GRAFFANINO & HERBERT PERRY don't get no R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Those are honestly two of my favorite players. Of course, I haven't been watching baseball for as long as most of you.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:05 PM
WSI Personality

Default Re: The Big Mo

Quote:
Originally posted by DrummerGeorgefan
Is anyone else concerned that the Royals will come out tomorrow fired up as all hell. Pena is an emotional guy and the team seems to thrive on emotion as well.

With the big win yesterday, I am concerned that they will come out ready to play. The way I see it, the team that wins the Central will be the team that catches a good wave here and there and racks up some wins.

Hopefully Ozzie can fire our guys up!
Sure I am, but the sox have to come out with just as much if not more fire and intensity then the Royals, and considering the way this team has had a lack of intensity and a lackadaisical attitude, I expect Ozzie to drive that point home, they need to be focused and intense out there. Im actually hoping for a 6-5 sox win tomorrow, put the pressure on again, dont let this team sleep out there, I want all 27 outs to count tomorrow I think that can be the best remedy.
Old 04-06-2004, 10:06 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally posted by SoxFan76
I can picture Ozzie going nuts behind the scenes and getting this team incredibly fired up. I wouldn't be surprised if Frank has a monster game after some inspiration. I have a gut feeling that Frank is going to have some kind of year with Ozzie at the helm. I have nothing to base that assumption off of, I just think it's going to happen.
I'm with you on that SoxFan76. I have a theory about Thomas and Ozzie: Ozzie's last year with the White Sox was 1997. Check out Frank's numbers 1997 and before, and then 1998 and after...
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASA...layerID=123245