White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
GO SOX! DSNB!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-29-2004, 10:36 AM
ukigdog ukigdog is offline
WSI Regular
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 205
Default Bullpen Sports Bar?

Fresh 21 year old here. Im interested in going to bullpen sports bar this year, but have a few questions. how much is it to sit in the bullpen sports bar and how much is beer/alcohol.

Also, how do you get involved iwth the patio and is it cheaper that way to drink??

Thanks
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-29-2004, 11:17 AM
whitesoxwilkes whitesoxwilkes is offline
WSI High Priest
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Land of picket fences and tree-lined avenues
Posts: 7,567
Default Re: Bullpen Sports Bar?

Quote:
Originally posted by ukigdog
Fresh 21 year old here. Im interested in going to bullpen sports bar this year, but have a few questions. how much is it to sit in the bullpen sports bar and how much is beer/alcohol.

Also, how do you get involved iwth the patio and is it cheaper that way to drink??

Thanks
Free to sit in the bar proper as well as the "lower deck" in RF behind the mesh fence. The "Best Seat In The House" out in the open will cost you an extra $10..and be sure and get there early.

Beers are anywhere between $4-6 depending on what kind they are. I usually opt for the $5 22 oz Lite bomber.
__________________
2009 Attendance Record: 1 up , 1 down .
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-29-2004, 12:05 PM
ewokpelts ewokpelts is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: SouthSide Chicago
Posts: 10,008
Default Re: Bullpen Sports Bar?

Quote:
Originally posted by ukigdog
Fresh 21 year old here. Im interested in going to bullpen sports bar this year, but have a few questions. how much is it to sit in the bullpen sports bar and how much is beer/alcohol.

Also, how do you get involved iwth the patio and is it cheaper that way to drink??

Thanks
free to get in....if you plan on only being in there for the game...buy udr tix..as for patio games....they are a group program...if you want to go to a patio party i'm hosting...pm me
Gene
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-29-2004, 12:46 PM
LuvSox LuvSox is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Gambling, fireworks, lifetime gun permits, cheap smokes, snipers, it's Indiana!
Posts: 6,863
Default

The BPSB is usually loaded with babes. If this were the Cubbies park, all the camera shots of girls would be here.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Brian26's Avatar
Brian26 Brian26 is offline
WSI Guru
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Chicago
Posts: 31,659
Blog Entries: 52
Default Re: Re: Bullpen Sports Bar?

Quote:
Originally posted by whitesoxwilkes
Beers are anywhere between $4-6 depending on what kind they are. I usually opt for the $5 22 oz Lite bomber.
The ONLY problem with the place (and I say this because I really love the place and the concept), is that the service is usually terrible. Especially after the game, it seems like they have only 3 or 4 waitresses working the floor. The line at the bar is usually 5 or 6 deep. It just takes forever to get any sort of beverages. On Friday nights with Wills in the house, forget about it. It might take 30 minutes to get a drink. Hopefully they work on getting more help this year.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-29-2004, 06:18 PM
TornLabrum's Avatar
TornLabrum TornLabrum is offline
Brrrrooooowwwwffffffff!!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Joliet, IL
Posts: 13,394
Default Re: Re: Re: Bullpen Sports Bar?

Quote:
Originally posted by Brian26
The ONLY problem with the place (and I say this because I really love the place and the concept), is that the service is usually terrible. Especially after the game, it seems like they have only 3 or 4 waitresses working the floor. The line at the bar is usually 5 or 6 deep. It just takes forever to get any sort of beverages. On Friday nights with Wills in the house, forget about it. It might take 30 minutes to get a drink. Hopefully they work on getting more help this year.
With season ticket sales down, they'll probably be cutting back on the help.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-01-2004, 06:38 AM
ChiSoxBobette ChiSoxBobette is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Posts: 551
Default Re: Bullpen Sports Bar?

Quote:
Originally posted by ukigdog
Fresh 21 year old here. Im interested in going to bullpen sports bar this year, but have a few questions. how much is it to sit in the bullpen sports bar and how much is beer/alcohol.

Also, how do you get involved iwth the patio and is it cheaper that way to drink??

Thanks
It does'nt cost anything to get in its extra to sit in the area above the sportsbar outside I think its 10.00 extra but you have to get there early some games because that area fills up fast. I'm not sure how much the beer is thier now
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:02 AM.




Design by: Michelle

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site-specific editorial/photos Copyright ©2001 - 2008 White Sox Interactive. All rights reserved.