White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
GO SOX! DSNB!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-23-2003, 07:18 PM
Bmr31 Bmr31 is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: South Texas
Posts: 3,459
Default I cant wait...

....until there is something to talk about, like a sox victory. Frank Thomas news is a little old...
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-23-2003, 07:49 PM
TheBigHurt TheBigHurt is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: East Meadow(Long Island), NY *I live on the Dan Ryan expressway*
Posts: 1,915
Default Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bmr31
....until there is something to talk about, like a sox victory. Frank Thomas news is a little old...
yeah well just hang it wait till March 31st there ya go
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-23-2003, 08:14 PM
RedPinStripes's Avatar
RedPinStripes RedPinStripes is offline
Clean-up Crew
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Joliet,Il
Posts: 6,626
Default Re: Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by TheBigHurt
yeah well just hang it wait till March 31st there ya go
I'll have plenty to talk about on the 14th. It's only pre-season, but there will be baseball on tv!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-23-2003, 08:36 PM
WinningUgly!'s Avatar
WinningUgly! WinningUgly! is offline
Sanitation Engineer
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Ottawa, IL
Posts: 5,519
Default Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by Bmr31
....until there is something to talk about, like a sox victory. Frank Thomas news is a little old...
I hear ya...this time of year kinda sucks. Baseball's back, but until the end of March, the results are basically meaningless.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-23-2003, 08:48 PM
Daver's Avatar
Daver Daver is offline
The Grand Wazoo
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SW Suburbs
Posts: 26,669
Blog Entries: 11
Default Re: Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I hear ya...this time of year kinda sucks.
Not at all,we have the start of the NASCAR season,congratulations to Dale Jarrett for winning the Subway 400.

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-23-2003, 08:51 PM
FanOf14 FanOf14 is offline
WSI Personality
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,419
Default Re: Re: Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by daver
Not at all,we have the start of the NASCAR season,congratulations to Dale Jarrett for winning the Subway 400.

That "dude" hit my guy twice today! Oh well, I just hope Jeff Burton can turn it around...this year is starting out how all of last year went for him...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-23-2003, 09:07 PM
Daver's Avatar
Daver Daver is offline
The Grand Wazoo
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SW Suburbs
Posts: 26,669
Blog Entries: 11
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by FanOf14
That "dude" hit my guy twice today! Oh well, I just hope Jeff Burton can turn it around...this year is starting out how all of last year went for him...
How do you think I feel,I am a Kyle Petty fan..........


Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-23-2003, 09:40 PM
TheBigHurt TheBigHurt is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: East Meadow(Long Island), NY *I live on the Dan Ryan expressway*
Posts: 1,915
Default Re: Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
I hear ya...this time of year kinda sucks. Baseball's back, but until the end of March, the results are basically meaningless.
yeah thats true but its fun to watch the new guys
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-23-2003, 09:55 PM
chisox06 chisox06 is offline
WSI Personality
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Posts: 836
Default Re: Re: Re: I cant wait...

Quote:
Originally posted by daver
Not at all,we have the start of the NASCAR season,congratulations to Dale Jarrett for winning the Subway 400.

And the start of the CART season, congrats to Paul Tracy, gonna be a great year!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-23-2003, 09:59 PM
Bmr31 Bmr31 is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: South Texas
Posts: 3,459
Default

Not that anyone here really cares, lol, but I wont be around for the next two weeks. I am heading across sea, to Italy.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-23-2003, 10:01 PM
RKMeibalane RKMeibalane is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Madison, Wisconsin
Posts: 17,394
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Bmr31
Not that anyone here really cares, lol, but I wont be around for the next two weeks. I am heading across sea, to Italy.
Have a safe trip. I'm sure you won't miss much, just the usual bickering and fighting that goes on here.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-23-2003, 10:03 PM
Bmr31 Bmr31 is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: South Texas
Posts: 3,459
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by RKMeibalane
Have a safe trip. I'm sure you won't miss much, just the usual bickering and fighting that goes on here.

Thanks, I really need to get away. I will get back just in time for the Ncaa tournie and spring training. I picked a good time to go.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-23-2003, 10:06 PM
Daver's Avatar
Daver Daver is offline
The Grand Wazoo
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SW Suburbs
Posts: 26,669
Blog Entries: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Bmr31
Not that anyone here really cares, lol, but I wont be around for the next two weeks. I am heading across sea, to Italy.
Have a good trip,and if you make it to Milan go have dinner at Guiseppes,the silverware doesn't match but the food is top notch.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-23-2003, 10:07 PM
Bmr31 Bmr31 is offline
WSI Church Elder
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: South Texas
Posts: 3,459
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by daver
Have a good trip,and if you make it to Milan go have dinner at Guiseppes,the silverware doesn't match but the food is top notch.

I am going to visit my sister, in Naples. Is that close?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-23-2003, 10:16 PM
Daver's Avatar
Daver Daver is offline
The Grand Wazoo
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: SW Suburbs
Posts: 26,669
Blog Entries: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by Bmr31
I am going to visit my sister, in Naples. Is that close?
No Milan is at the oher end of the country,the northern end,it is closer to Germany.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



Forum Jump




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:25 PM.




Design by: Michelle

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site-specific editorial/photos Copyright ©2001 - 2008 White Sox Interactive. All rights reserved.