Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
Get well soon, Chris...

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-27-2013, 08:42 AM
WSI Regular

Post 10/26/13 Wedding - Spring Training Pic?

Does anyone know who I could contact at the White Sox to possibly arrange and surprise my bride-to-be with a picture at an upcoming spring training game?

We are both huge White Sox fans and our wedding date is on October 26th, 2013! Everyone on this message board should know that date in White Sox history... .

Anyway, we are trying to figure out a cool way of doing the "save the date" announcements. We came up with an idea of holding a sign that reads "10/26/13 Save The Date! GO SOX" and taking a picture with a player at a spring training game. We are going to Phoenix next week for my college roommate's wedding and then catching 2 games.

- 3/10 vs the Reds
- 3/11 vs the Rockies

If we could do it on 3/10 that would be great as we'll have other friends and family with us.

My fiance's favorite player growing up was/is Robin and my current favorite is Paulie. Obviously that's a tall order for either or both to join us and we understand that. Actually, taking a picture with any player is probably going to be hard. That is why I came to this message board to see if anyone had any suggestions or could put me in touch with someone in the White Sox organization.

If there is a cost involved to make this happen, no problem. To see the smile on her face will be priceless for me.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you all come up with!