Soxogram: 
And away we go...

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-09-2017, 09:00 AM
WSI Personality

They are also offering this for season ticket holders:

New for the 2017 season, we would like to offer all Full Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to purchase items specifically tied to theme night ticket packages. Some of these items include: Illini Night hats, Grateful Dead t-shirts, and Super Hero bobbleheads. During the course of the season, we are planning on having anywhere from 12-16 of these ticket packages. The cost to purchase these items in advance is $150. If you choose to purchase these items, the White Sox will send you a package with all items at the end of the season.
Old 02-09-2017, 10:21 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSideSox View Post
List so far..

I want my bobbles dangit.

Apr 6: T-Shirt
Apr 8: Winter Hat
Apr 21: Tote Bag
Apr 22: Hoodie
May 11: T-Shirt
May 13: Hawk Alarm Clock
Jun 15: T-Shirt
Jun 29: T-Shirt
Jul 1: Hawaiian T-Shirt
Jul 15: "Cap"
Jul 29: 1917 Jersey
Jul 30: Water Bottle
Aug 10: T-Shirt
Aug 24: T-Shirt
Sep 7: T-Shirt
Sep 28: T-Shirt
Don't they still owe us some statue replicas too?

I think I have all the ones they've had.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:23 PM
WSI Personality

Default The Missing Statues

They still haven't given out the 4 statues of Comiskey, Fox, Aparicio and Baines. I wrote them last season about these 4 statues and didn't get a response from them. I suggested they give the remaining statues out on Fan Appreciation Day every year.
Old 02-10-2017, 06:35 PM
WSI Personality

You can cancel the Kevan Smith bobblehead night. And the post game show.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:38 AM
WSI Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiffleBall View Post

New for the 2017 season, we would like to offer all Full Season Ticket Holders the opportunity to purchase items specifically tied to theme night ticket packages. Some of these items include: Illini Night hats, Grateful Dead t-shirts, and Super Hero bobbleheads. During the course of the season, we are planning on having anywhere from 12-16 of these ticket packages. The cost to purchase these items in advance is $150. If you choose to purchase these items, the White Sox will send you a package with all items at the end of the season.
That's interesting but also kind of skeezy. If you are buying 81 tickets to the 2017 White Sox (the cheapest conceivable package being around $625+ per seat) they should just comp you that for your contribution of buying the April and May games alone.
Old 02-12-2017, 07:50 PM
WSI Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiffleBall View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthSideSox View Post
That's interesting but also kind of skeezy. If you are buying 81 tickets to the 2017 White Sox (the cheapest conceivable package being around $625+ per seat) they should just comp you that for your contribution of buying the April and May games alone.
Is this a change they are instituting this year? Hasn't the full season package always included all of the giveaways at the end of the season? The original copy from the Sox is so poorly written that it is difficult to understand.
Old 02-13-2017, 10:48 AM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian26 View Post
Is this a change they are instituting this year? Hasn't the full season package always included all of the giveaways at the end of the season? The original copy from the Sox is so poorly written that it is difficult to understand.
ST holders do receive the standard giveaways at no extra charge. The $150 offer is for the specialty items like the Illini Sox hat. The only way to get that hat was to buy a special ticket that included the giveaway and then pick up the item from a specific location. Usually there are only around 500-1000 of these types of items available as opposed to the 10-20K available for the standard giveaways.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:23 AM
WSI Church Elder

Updated Promo Schedule!

http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/promotions.jsp?c_id=cws

Bobble Heads, 90s night, Game of Thrones night and more!
Old 05-06-2017, 07:48 AM
WSI Guru

So, I am going to 2 games during this next homestand. Next Tuesday is a work outing. I will also be there next Saturday for the Hawk Harrelson alarm clock night. I sometimes read about problems at the doors on here. Those of you who go to a lot of games, at what time would you suggest I get to the park to get one of the alarm clocks?
Old 05-06-2017, 01:40 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxfanatic View Post
So, I am going to 2 games during this next homestand. Next Tuesday is a work outing. I will also be there next Saturday for the Hawk Harrelson alarm clock night. I sometimes read about problems at the doors on here. Those of you who go to a lot of games, at what time would you suggest I get to the park to get one of the alarm clocks?
From personal experience, if you're anywhere in line when the gates open (90 minutes before the game starts) you'll be fine. You might be pushing it around the hour mark though.
I loved the game. I'd have played for free and worked for food. It was the game, the parks, the smells, the sounds. Have you ever held a bat or a baseball to your face? The varnish, the leather. And it was the crowd, the excitement of them rising as one when the ball was hit deep. It makes me tingle all over like a kid on his way to his first double-header, just to talk about it. - Shoeless Joe Jackson
Old 05-06-2017, 03:55 PM
WSI Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Joe View Post
From personal experience, if you're anywhere in line when the gates open (90 minutes before the game starts) you'll be fine. You might be pushing it around the hour mark though.
Thanks! And, am I allowed to go into the ChiSox Bar & Grill after scanning my ticket, or would that be just like exiting the ballpark? If I am, I might scan in first to get the alarm clock and then meet friends at that bar! I haven't tried this before, so I just don't know!
Old 05-06-2017, 04:21 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoeless Joe View Post

Which gates have you guys had best luck with in the past, as far as lines are concerned? I've had a terrible experience on big crowd games on the 3B side but that's usually where I park with the Red Coupon. First Base Side much better luck, but still no control or line organization. Is the RF corner gate still open these days (unlike LF)? People tend to avoid it due to no escalators, but I have no problem running the ramps if it meant I didn't have to stand in line for 45 minutes.
Old 05-06-2017, 08:35 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by chisoxfanatic View Post
Thanks! And, am I allowed to go into the ChiSox Bar & Grill after scanning my ticket, or would that be just like exiting the ballpark? If I am, I might scan in first to get the alarm clock and then meet friends at that bar! I haven't tried this before, so I just don't know!

The Sox change things all of the time, but last year, they would scan out your ticket when you entered ChiSox Bar and then you would have to get back in line to re enter the ballpark after you were done at ChiSox.
Old 05-07-2017, 04:53 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedema View Post
The Sox change things all of the time, but last year, they would scan out your ticket when you entered ChiSox Bar and then you would have to get back in line to re enter the ballpark after you were done at ChiSox.
This would still be correct this year.
Old 05-07-2017, 05:00 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYourSuit View Post
Which gates have you guys had best luck with in the past, as far as lines are concerned? I've had a terrible experience on big crowd games on the 3B side but that's usually where I park with the Red Coupon. First Base Side much better luck, but still no control or line organization. Is the RF corner gate still open these days (unlike LF)? People tend to avoid it due to no escalators, but I have no problem running the ramps if it meant I didn't have to stand in line for 45 minutes.
Yes, RF gate is open (by the bullpen bar entrance). I tend to always go to gate 2 or 1. Gate 5 is always a mess.