White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
Congratulations on winning the AL ROTY award unanimously, Jose!

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2005, 07:09 PM
WSI Regular

Default TO BE PUBLISHED!!! This championship is dedicated to...

Who do YOU dedicate this Sox championship to?
Post your sentiments here and see them published in a book dedicated to Sox Fans for the holidays!

White Sox Interactive is cooperating with an independent book publisher to make the posts in this thread available as a book to become a lasting and personal keepsake of what made the 2005 Sox world championship so special. You can have your dedication published by merely adding your sentiments to this thread to be published later this fall.

And here is the best part: 100 percent of the revenue generated by White Sox Interactive is being donated to charity. Furthermore the publisher has pledged a portion of his receipts to the same cause, Chicago Baseball Cancer Charities, in conjunction with Children's Memorial Foundation and the Northwestern Memorial Foundation.

WSI is staffed 100 percent by Sox Fan volunteers. Here is your chance to join us in dedicating this extraordinary Sox baseball season to those most important in your life -- along with hundreds of your fellow Sox Fans -- and see the results help the worthy cause of cancer research here in Chicago.

And yes, the book will be available for sale in time for the holidays. No Sox Fan's sock can truly be filled without this book containing your words of dedication inside.

God Bless our Chicago White Sox and Thank You for helping make this dedication an extra special one!

-- George Bova
on behalf of the the volunteer staff of Sox Fans at White Sox Interactive

Be sure to contact all of your Sox Fan friends and acquaintances and invite them to post their dedication too, while this thread is still open!

HURRY! Thread to be closed Sunday, November 6!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first post here, and I do not in ANYWAY intend to bring down the excitement of todays celebrations. I just wanted to address all of those Sox fans who aren't with us today. I for one know growing up on the northside I wouldn't be a Sox fan had it not been for my dad. So wherever your at today Dad, I hope you and Grandpa are enjoying this as much as you and I did in 2000, and 1993. I was only a year old in 1983.

Bill Aqua

Last edited by PaleHoseGeorge; 11-01-2005 at 06:16 PM.