White Sox Interactive Forums
Minor Observations

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Minor Observations
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-23-2004, 11:21 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosox41
Aren't you bitter??? Please try reading my all of posts first, I'll try to use bright colors and bold to make them clearer. And I love how you answer questions with the cussing.

But you're right, I never have heard of any of those guys except from people posting at this web site. Not one time has Reed or Borchard or Rauch's name been mentioned anywhere else in the world except for here let alone anyone else in the Sox minor league system.

You may know a lot more then me about the Sox farm system and who's going to sign or get shipped where or whatever. Maybe you work for the team, I don't know and don't care. But you haven't answered any of my questions directly without cussing me out or calling me names or getting all emotional. Still doesn't help explain all the problems with the Sox and their farm system.

Bob
Lock yourself in a closet and throw away the key. That way you will be less informed (not sure if it's possible) about prospects, therefore you can't cry about them being hyped.

ALL TEAMS TALK ABOUT THEIR PROSPECTS BECAUSE THEY ARE THE FUTURE!

You are some kind of dumb.