White Sox Interactive Forums
Talking Baseball

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Talking Baseball
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2013, 07:00 PM
WSI Church Elder

Default MLB seeking to suspend Braun, Rodriguez, and 20 others connected to Miami clinic

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...-investigation
Old 06-04-2013, 07:37 PM
WSI Personality

Looking forward to watching Braun squirm some more.
Old 06-04-2013, 07:40 PM
WSI Personality

My guess is that MLB has more evidence on these guys then just this dudes testimony. They already had the names of these guys from documents right?

If true, A-rod's career is pretty much over. I like Braun but where there's smoke there's fire with him, he should have been suspended already.

MLBPA should have a field day with this.

Old 06-04-2013, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockJock07 View Post
My guess is that MLB has more evidence on these guys then just this dudes testimony. They already had the names of these guys from documents right?

If true, A-rod's career is pretty much over. I like Braun but where there's smoke there's fire with him, he should have been suspended already.

MLBPA should have a field day with this.
I hope he's suspended for no other reason than that I'll have the chance to rub it in the faces of the self-righteous Brewers fans who had the nerve to give him a standing ovation when his initial link to performance enhancing drugs was uncovered.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:02 PM
WSI Prelate

What a ****ing shock. The roiding roiders whom everybody knew roided up actually did use roids.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:07 PM
WSI Guru

Oh no! Not De Los Santos!!!!!!!!!!!

Lip
Old 06-04-2013, 08:09 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip Man 1 View Post
Oh no! Not De Los Santos!!!!!!!!!!!

Lip
This is really going to hurt him when it comes to the HOF voting.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boondock Saint View Post
What a ****ing shock. The roiding roiders whom everybody knew roided up actually did use roids.

"BAAAAHHHH!"
Old 06-04-2013, 08:52 PM
WSI Regular

It would be nice to see Jhonny Peralta and his .335 batting avg. out of the Tigers lineup for awhile - never liked that guy.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:00 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKMeibalane View Post
I hope he's suspended for no other reason than that I'll have the chance to rub it in the faces of the self-righteous Brewers fans who had the nerve to give him a standing ovation when his initial link to performance enhancing drugs was uncovered.
It will be nice to tell them that if this goes through Braun could hit 800 HR's in his career and he'll probably not be a HOFer.

On a somewhat unrelated note as a huge Packer fan it will be interesting to see how Aaron Rodgers handles this. Rodgers went over the top IMO in his defense of Braun and probably didn't need too.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
It will be nice to tell them that if this goes through Braun could hit 800 HR's in his career and he'll probably not be a HOFer.

On a somewhat unrelated note as a huge Packer fan it will be interesting to see how Aaron Rodgers handles this. Rodgers went over the top IMO in his defense of Braun and probably didn't need too.
I only vaguely remember that, as I consciously avoid anything Packers-related (Colts and Chargers fan), but I think that Rodgers should have stayed out of it. I can understand wanting to aid a Wisconsin contemporary, but there's something to be said for minding one's business and not making statements without knowing the facts.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:12 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
I only vaguely remember that, as I consciously avoid anything Packers-related (Colts and Chargers fan), but I think that Rodgers should have stayed out of it. I can understand wanting to aid a Wisconsin contemporary, but there's something to be said for minding one's business and not making statements without knowing the facts.
I agree, Rodgers usually chooses his words carefully so I was surprised when he came out and said what he said. I don't know how similar the testing is for the NFL and MLB so that would have been the only thing Rodgers could speak on.
Old 06-04-2013, 09:48 PM
WSI Church Elder

Good. Sunlight and bleach. Expose all of them and suspend them for 100 games or more. Clean up and disinfect all this **** that everyone has known was there for a long time.
Old 06-04-2013, 10:01 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
They have to. If they don't, these cases will quickly be dismissed and baseball will once again become the butt of many jokes.

Quote:
Honestly, I doubt there is any fan base out there that wouldn't have the majority of their fans doing something like that. Most fans are morons.

Whenever the Sox or Brewers win, it's PARTY TIME!!!!!

Old 06-04-2013, 10:30 PM
WSI Personality

Is it too late to plant some evidence that Sox hitters tried to get some too? They failed because it would require "scoring".