2013 Promotional Schedule
Full schedule: http://mlb.mlb.com/schedule/promotions.jsp?c_id=cws
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Wednesday, January 16, 2013
CHICAGO – The Chicago White Sox today released a preliminary promotional schedule for the 2013 season.
WHITE SOX ANNOUNCE 2013 PROMOTIONAL SCHEDULE
New Family Sundays Highlight Schedule; Tickets Available January 24
The promotional schedule, which can be found at whitesox.com/promos, includes 13 Family Sundays, 13 fireworks nights (includes every Friday night home game starting April 26 and July 3 Independence Day fireworks), along with the ever-popular Dog Day on both April 23 and September 16, Elvis Night on August 23 and Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day, presented by Miller Lite, on September 14.
The Family Sunday promotion, sponsored by The University of Chicago Medicine Comer Children’s Hospital, will cover all 13 Sunday home games and will feature seats in Bleacher, Outfield Reserved, Lower Corner and Premium Upper Box sections for just $15, Upper Box and Upper Reserved Seats will be available for $10, and Upper Corner tickets will be priced at only $5. Parking is only $10 at each Family Sunday game.
In addition to the traditional favorite fireworks shows and theme nights, the 2013 schedule is highlighted by premium giveaways throughout the year including:
· 2013 White Sox Magnetic Schedule and Rally Towel presented by U.S. Cellular (April 1)
· 1983 White Sox Knit Bomber Hat and White Sox Calendar (April 6)
· White Sox Drawstring Bag presented by MLB Network (April 19)
· White Sox Puzzle Cube (April 20)
· Harold Baines Bobblehead presented by Comcast SportsNet (April 27)
· Paul Konerko Bobblehead presented by Pepsi (May 11)
· Mother’s Day Tote (May 12)
· 1983 White Sox Cap presented by The PrivateBank (May 25)
· 1983 White Sox T-Shirt presented by U.S. Cellular (June 8)
· 1983 White Sox (XL) Kids Jersey presented by Pepsi (June 9)
· White Sox Green Cap presented by Miller Lite (September 14)
The promotional schedule can be found at whitesox.com/promos. The online promotional schedule will be updated as additional events, theme nights and giveaways are finalized or if any changes are made.
Individual tickets for all 2013 White Sox home games go on sale to the general public Thursday, January 24. Season ticket plans are available now at whitesox.com or by calling (312) 674-1000.
Next Game: 2015 Opening Day
2014 Attendance Record: 15-11
2013 Attendance Record: 11-22
2012 Attendance Record: 29-22
2011 Attendance Record: 15-19
2010 Attendance Record: 18-10
2009 Attendance Record: 5-9
2008 Attendance Record: 21-10
2007 Attendance Record: 6-14
2006 Attendance Record: 20-9
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|