White Sox Interactive Forums
What's The Score?

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > What's The Score?
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2012, 09:34 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehozenychicty View Post
What bat is out there that would be better than Hamilton if you have the cash?
I'm just curious.

I love AJ as much as anyone, but he's not going to replicate those numbers in '13.
I don't think AJ will replicate his numbers from last year either.

If Dunn were moved, $16M could pay for more than one piece even if it doesn't include AJ. AJ would look good in the lineup if Dunn were moved simply because the only returning LH bat would be De Aza.
Old 12-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Everybody's All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnTucker0814 View Post
It's always nice to have every single post you ever make have comments like this from our more tenured members.
Really? So every single post you've ever made here has comments like these? You've got almost 3,500 posts. Being a little dramatic are we? As DSpivack said...you started a thread with a thread title that isn't even speculation at this point.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives- Jackie Robinson

www.twitter.com/Spawn_03
Old 12-03-2012, 09:51 PM
WSI Church Elder

...Which was admittedly put in the wrong forum by mistake and apologized for....3 hours ago. Don't think it'll happen, but I wouldn't mind that contract being traded at all.
Old 12-05-2012, 04:05 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by palehozenychicty View Post

I love AJ as much as anyone, but he's not going to replicate those numbers in '13.
I think it's entirely possible AJ replicates or comes close to those numbers personally. Seems to me like AJ changed his approach at the plate which led to him driving the ball more, and that had more to do with his increase in power more than just having a fluke season. AJ made his bread coming up with Minnesota basically just bouncing the ball around on the turf and never really adjusted until the last year or so. He always hit a few because he's always been strong, but he didn't adopt a homerun swing until recently. I guess we'll have to wait and see. I still have the feeling the Sox are going to re-sign him.
Old 12-07-2012, 04:55 PM
WSI Church Elder

To answer the threads title: Yes take him O's. I know he won a few games for us this yr but damn, everytime he came to bat it was like having commercial time.....I had time to go to the bathroom, get a bite to eat, maybe do whatever. My point is, he was almost a sure SO

RIP Casey Viator youngest ever AAU Mr America (age 19)