White Sox Interactive Forums
Talking Baseball

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Talking Baseball
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 10-01-2012, 10:31 PM
WSI Church Elder

https://twitter.com/susannahcollins/...68700515344385

I cannot wait for that arrogant prick to get lit up in the playoffs. There is a lengthy list of horrible things I want to happen to him, but it's just not worth it to get worked up over a middle of the pack closer who's own fan base already hates him.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:35 PM
WSI Church Elder

Hey Royals, way to show up these last five games against Detroit. I hope you suck forever.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:45 PM
WSI Church Elder

So Valverde is as much as a D-Bag as he appears to be on the mound. Enjoy your 3 and out.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:47 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by amsteel View Post

I cannot wait for that arrogant prick to get lit up in the playoffs. There is a lengthy list of horrible things I want to happen to him, but it's just not worth it to get worked up over a middle of the pack closer who's own fan base already hates him.
I am seriously waiting for someone to hit a walk off against him and do his little dance when rounding the bases. I just wish it could have been us.

Go Sox!!!
Old 10-01-2012, 10:53 PM
WSI Personality

Too bad that piece of **** Valverde doesn't get to step into the batter's box, I wouldn't mind someone send a 100 mph pitch straight to his ****ing skull.

"I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive."
Old 10-01-2012, 10:54 PM
WSI Regular

Thanks Francoeur for getting thrown out in the bottom of the eighth trying to stretch a single into a double when you are down 3 runs. What a dumb ass. The die hard that I am, I had to listen to that moribund "Denny" make the call on the XM Royals feed.

Who knows why but KC sucked to full potential against Detroit down the stretch - the CWS performance against them was the defining moment of the season.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM
WSI Guru

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai_sox View Post
Too bad that piece of **** Valverde doesn't get to step into the batter's box, I wouldn't mind someone send a 100 mph pitch straight to his ****ing skull.
It's just baseball. I don't like the man, either, but wanting violence committed him?
11: 0-1.
12: 2-1.
14: 1-2.
Old 10-01-2012, 10:56 PM
WSI Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfinsocal View Post
Thanks Francoeur for getting thrown out in the bottom of the eighth trying to stretch a single into a double when you are down 3 runs. What a dumb ass. The die hard that I am, I had to listen to that moribund "Denny" make the call on the XM Royals feed.

Who knows why but KC sucked to full potential against Detroit down the stretch - the CWS performance against them was the defining moment of the season.
They sucked because they're not a good team.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:03 PM
WSI Prelate

Hope the Tigers give the Royals a share of their playoff bonuses.
The universe is the practical joke of the General at the expense of the Particular, quoth Frater Perdurabo, and laughed. The disciples nearest him wept, seeing the Universal Sorrow. Others laughed, seeing the Universal Joke. Others wept. Others laughed. Others wept because they couldn't see the Joke, and others laughed lest they should be thought not to see the Joke. But though FRATER laughed openly, he wept secretly; and really he neither laughed nor wept. Nor did he mean what he said.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:06 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frater Perdurabo View Post
Hope the Tigers give the Royals a share of their playoff bonuses.
If anything that should go to the Sox.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:13 PM
New At WSI

I just don't get these anti tigers posts. Who gives a **** what the Tigers do. Them going 3 and out is still better than crashing and burning like we did. Seems like sour grapes to just sit here and bash them. I am hurt at our performance and their success or failure in postseason won't make me feel better/worse.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:20 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreignsox View Post
I just don't get these anti tigers posts. Who gives a **** what the Tigers do. Them going 3 and out is still better than crashing and burning like we did. Seems like sour grapes to just sit here and bash them. I am hurt at our performance and their success or failure in postseason won't make me feel better/worse.
Agreed. Wishing for him to get beaned, is out of line. He has the right to troll us, his team won the division, we did not.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:45 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immigrant View Post
Hey Royals, way to show up these last five games against Detroit. I hope you suck forever.
Wish the Sox beat them VERY WELL next year. I'm talking going 18-0 against the Royals.
Old 10-01-2012, 11:47 PM
WSI Guru

"If we do what we're supposed to do, these guys (the White Sox) are probably going to be in the playoffs" -- Billy Butler (before the Royals lost five straight to Detroit...)

It's not the Royals or the Twins or the Tigers...it's the White Sox.

They have no one to blame but themselves. Going 12-24 against two teams in your division is not the best way to increase your chances to get to the post season especially when one of those clubs was expected to win it.

Lip
Old 10-01-2012, 11:50 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:

One of these days, the Sox will walk-off on him and I will celebrate like we won a World Series.