White Sox Interactive Forums
Sox Clubhouse
 Soxogram: 
Get well soon, Chris...

Welcome
Go Back   White Sox Interactive Forums > Baseball Discussions > Sox Clubhouse
Home Chat Stats Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: What Stage Are You In Today?
Denial 12 6.52%
Anger 19 10.33%
Bargaining 12 6.52%
Depression 31 16.85%
Acceptance 110 59.78%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-2012, 12:07 PM
WSI Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahagga73 View Post
Congrats to you on being Mr. Sunshine blind optimistic also. I agree with everything he said, and we both have recent history to back it up . You ,my friend ,can continue to be happy with just getting close, a lot of us on the other hand would like to see an occassional playoff series, you know, like good teams do. Every year it's the same song repeated over and over, this year was later because of Tiger incompetence they couldn't take advantage of . Am maybe looking forward to KW and his repeating .500 record stepping down and seeing what Hahn can do, there needs to be a new direction, this team has not had the look of a WS contender in many years.
No you don't. Go ahead and post your "recent history." I'll guarantee you either myself or doublem23 will defeat your "fire and passion" arguments with facts. As a matter of fact, doublem defeated your argument in huge, black font a few posts previous. Keep coming with your emotional stuff though. The Sox would be in the playoffs if the players cared, or if the players had tried harder against bad teams, or if Ditka were in charge. GRRRRR. Woof, woof, woof.

I'm a blind optimist, huh?

Comedy gold right there. Ask my family, my co-workers or my girlfriend about what an "optimist" I am. Any of them will tell you I'm intolerable to be around at times because I get so pessimistic during and after losses.