View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 03:45 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar68
There's always room on board, but beware, I also started the "Aaron Rowand is a AAAA LF'er" Club, LOL!
I've been meaning to ask you about that....

... especially since I was on board with you on that one too, even if I wasn't as vocal about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randar68
It's nice to have this convo in here without most of the usual spammers filling it up with tripe, LOL!
Agreed. I especially love the spam from the resident Konerko and Sox player worshippers, who wouldn't trade Paulie or even a fifth-rate 34 year-old Sox "prospect" straight up for a package of Clemens, Prior, Helton and $100 million. They think just because a player is in the Sox organization, they must be untouchable and HOF-bound.
The universe is the practical joke of the General at the expense of the Particular, quoth Frater Perdurabo, and laughed. The disciples nearest him wept, seeing the Universal Sorrow. Others laughed, seeing the Universal Joke. Others wept. Others laughed. Others wept because they couldn't see the Joke, and others laughed lest they should be thought not to see the Joke. But though FRATER laughed openly, he wept secretly; and really he neither laughed nor wept. Nor did he mean what he said.