Originally posted by WinningUgly!
In stores now...The 12 song Chicago White Sox Christmas CD!
1) Away to the Rangers (Away in a Manger)-the Herbert Perry song
2) Royce to the World (Joy to the World)
3) O Carlos Lee (O Christmas Tree)
4) Have Yourself a Rocky Biddle Christmas (Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas)
5) Hark! The Harold Baines Sad Swing (Hark! The Herald Angels Sing)
6) I Saw Mommy Kissing David Wells (I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus)
7) Oh Come All Ye Josh Paul (Oh Come All Ye Faithfull)
8) Reinsdorf the Tight Wad Owner (Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)
9) Todd Ritchie is Coming to Town (Santa Claus is Coming to Town)
10) Have a Howry, Jolly Christmas (Have a Holly Jolly Christmas)
11) Jingle Bell Foulke (Jingle Bell Rock)
12) Bobby the Gas Can (Frosty the Snowman)
Pretty cheezy, I know! Any other Ideas?
Egg nog for everybody!
HAHA!!!!! Oh man good one WU that gave me a hell of a laugh