Originally Posted by NightTrain Veeck
I'm curious to know what puts the Sox in the bottom 20% and how many parks that includes. What are some of the biggest customer service improvements you would like to address? A consistently winning team is no excuse.
I've been to 24 different MLB ballparks- the areas where I think the Sox come up short (in no particular order) are:
- Overall friendliness and helpfulness of the staff you encounter
- Overall quality and variety of food available
- For promotions/giveaways- many teams are "All Fans" vs. "First 20,000", etc.
- Overall scoreboard set up
- When attendence for a game is low- Sox are much more inclined to have stands completely closed or close up early
Very subjective- just my opinion-
(I'll also add- I like alot of the things they are doing this year- expanded food menu, the K Zone for Sale, etc.)
2017 Record: 0-0
2005-2016 Record: 56-44
MLB Parks Visited: 25, MiLB Parks Visited: 18
"When I heard the National Anthem it hit me," Jose Abreu said through White Sox spokesperson Lou Hernandez. "I love the Anthem. When I learn English Iím going to sing it."