View Single Post
Old 03-17-2014, 08:38 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpJerry View Post
Slow moving? I went to a Cub game at the Urinal a coupe of years back. The menu board for the concession stand had FIVE ITEMS. Stood in line for 45 minutes. Granted a lot of it was the idiot customers now knowing (after 45 minutes) what they wanted when they got to the counter, but the service was very slow. Never experienced anything close to this at Comiskey.

I ignore the ushers, I know where my seats are, this is why I've never had a bad experience with them.

The stands are slow moving, but I have been to several stadiums and they are no more slow moving then the other places. This night and day between USCF and every other place, I don't see. But these are minimum wage employees. You want cheap tickets, you get cheap employees, and although there are several exceptions, you usually wind up with what you pay for.

I just mentioned it because it is one complaint I find legitimate. The others are laughable. If the reason you won't go back to a game is because the person handing you your bobblehead wasn't smiling, obviously you aren't going to be a long time customer anyway, and will find some other reason not to go if said employee has a smile so wide you think they are doing a Crest commercial.