View Single Post
Old 03-12-2014, 08:16 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by domerdoc11 View Post
I'm thinking about diving into the DP package and wanted to hear from those already invested.

Do you guys make most of the games you buy or are part of a bigger group?

Are you able to move the weekend tickets if you can't make a game or do you take a bath on missed games?

Would you say it's worth the investment to be a part of the "season ticket holder family?"

Thanks for the input and Go Sox!
I have had the double play package for 8 years now, and enjoy it very much. I am the only STH on the account and use most of the tickets myself, but occasionally give tickets to family and friends if I can't make the games. If you can't make the games, you usually eat the cost, unless you choose to go to a trade in ticket game, which are spaced out on weekdays throughout the season, in which you can trade in your unused tickets for these games. To me it is worth being a STH and having the same seats for each game, and mostly sitting next to the same people every season. If you are just looking to go to a lot of games, and you don't care where you sit, you are better off getting tickets through Stubhub, because you can usually find tickets for much cheaper than face value . Hope this helps you out a little bit.