View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 10:12 AM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasly213 View Post
This is something to be excited about at least. Looking forward to watching Abreu and Garcia in the lineup next year.

I doubt this would happen but I'd love if the Sox could trade Dunn in the off season and re-sign Konerko for 1 more year to be a DH/part time 1B.

The Sox aren't going to win next year anyways (Unless they can somehow get themselves and MLB catcher, a third baseman, a short stop, and a lead off hitter/ CF....) So I'd much rather get to watch Paulie in a Sox uniform one more year than to watch Adam Dunn start the season hitting .149 and then get "hot" when the Sox are out of it and finish with a .211 avg. Then listen to him complain about how he's "Not having fun"
Why would you get rid of Dunn and keep Konerko? Dunn is a much better hitter and is LH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoota
I'm not counting this homerun or his 3 RBI from today's game because of the game situation. I'm not counting his pinch hit solo homerun in a blowout win in Colorado. In my book, Crede has 2 less home runs than his statistics show, 4 less RBI, and one less walk (the one where he pinch hit for Uribe after coming in with a 3-0 count and taking one pitch).