View Single Post
Old 09-27-2013, 02:42 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domeshot17 View Post
He leads the team in homers, RBI, OPS.... He has been one of the few guys who was not a total blackhole at his position. Dunn is not the reason we are where we are.

We are below average offensively right now at 1b, 2b, 3b, C and 2 OF Spots... Our Average DH who is paid to hit home runs is not the issue, or atleast even one of the biggest ones.

Furthermore, lets be real. Reports fly around all of the time that Dunn is GREAT in the clubhouse, and has been a great mentor to a lot of the younger guys.
He's been one of the better hitters on a 100 loss team- who gives a ****?

He's hitting ****ing .216 this year and he's hit .196 over his 3 years with the Sox- how can that NOT be considered one of our issues? If for no other reason than a waste of $15M/season.

Not a single team wanted him at the trading deadline- NOT ONE.

Not sure what reports are flying around "all the time"- but how exactly is he mentoring anyone and how has that had a positive impact? For $15M- why should I care about him being great in the clubhouse?

Wow-----just wow.
2005-2013 Record: 49-38
MLB Parks Visited: 24, MiLB Parks Visited: 11
"When I heard the National Anthem it hit me," Jose Abreu said through White Sox spokesperson Lou Hernandez. "I love the Anthem. When I learn English Iím going to sing it."