View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 07:14 AM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSoxGal85 View Post
Good game, although I dozed through most of it in a food coma...but I woke up for the good parts. I like Garcia's hustle out there. He seems like a really good pickup.

And Hector Santiago - you rock:

Dan Hayes @DanHayesCSN 11m Hector Santiago had a root canal yesterday. Area is infected. Had a temp of 102.7 early this morning. #Whitesox

Expand
Wow. Hector does rock! I have had root canals and they are awful. Never had one get infected, though, and can't imagine what it was like for Hector to have to pitch the day after having had one. Yikes!

I kept looking at Hector and wondering why he looked different. Hector is usually very animated but last night he looked like he was moving slowly. Must have been the pain meds. I thought Hector pitched great considering he is recovering from a root canal.

Nice win for the Sox. I was pleased to see the new kid, Avi, bite the hand that once fed him. And kudos to DeAza for getting the walk-off hit.
October26 - Twenty-SEVEN years ago, I married my husband on October 26. Since that day, we have been blessed with a wonderful family. Then, on October 26, 2005, when the baseball gods bestowed their good fortunes upon us, we saw the White Sox win the World Series. An incredibly talented team of grinders made every Sox fan's dream come true. My family and I celebrated with reckless abandon. And now, we look forward to that day when our White Sox will once again be World Series Champions!