View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 08:29 AM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorStSox View Post
Good will? The Sox don't owe me a damn thing. I love baseball. I love following a certain team. Goodwill? Get over yourself.
GMAB. Why must so much be read into my posts lately? Swing and a miss.

What I *meant,* as a fan, I was willing to be content enough with some down seasons, and to be uptone in 2008 before the playoff collapse, without a a care, because 2005 was a very recent memory. Now, while I will always love the Sox and in fact have probably followed the rest of baseball more closely than ever because of the Sox' poor season, I got disinterested in attending games and have less interest in watching on TV or listening on the radio. I'll be sure to spell out my complete thought pattern next time, as my comment certainly did not call for this type of reaction assuming that I thought the Sox owed me a thing. Of course, I am a season ticket holder, so some might argue those of us who hold STs are indeed owed something, but I recognize it is my choice to hang onto those to see an entertainment product. But much like a movie you drop $18 on and it sucks, I wish the product were better.

(1) "You have no valid opinion because you never played the game."
(2) "Stats are irrelevant. This guy just doesn't know how to win."

Last edited by kittle42; 08-07-2013 at 11:17 PM.