Originally Posted by RockJock07
I'm torn on this. Here is what I believe to be fact....
1. Garcia's clock has already started so there really isn't any financial reason to leave him at AAA.
2. No spark is needed other then for the fans who will either be watching or attending games the rest of the season.
3. Rios can play CF, Garcia can play RF, DeAza can sit for the rest of the season as far as I'm concerned.
1. No it isn't. He has to be on a major league roster to accrue major league service time.
3. Garcia is going to be playing CF. He's been playing center in Erie, Toledo and now Charlotte and from what I understand he's better than anyone the Sox currently have there.