Light At The End Of The Tunnel?
1) The White Sox have played 4-4 against the Tigers, Phillies and Braves. The team has looked alot better than what they were before.
2) Both Ramirez and Beckham are hitting. Since these 2 have been hitting the team is scoring more runs.
3) Josh Phegley has been a good addition to the team, especially with his bat. I wish he would of been brought up sooner.
4) Are we finally seeing the end of Adam Dunn in a White Sox uniform? Dunn is making over $14 million dollars and today he was benched against a left handed pitcher. This has happened before simply because of his lack of productivity against lefties. But still, if he was benched in favor of Casper Wells maybe the end is near for Dunn on the Southside of Chicago.
5) The attendance hasn't been bad this year. When you consider how bad the weather has been this year and considering the White Sox are in last place. Lowering the ticket prices has turned out to be a good thing. Hopefully they will keep these ticket prices low in future years.