I DVRd both games- and then would fast forward when I came in from outside- just to see scoring,etc.
Over the two games yesterday-
- Ramirez with a too aggressive turn around 1st- gets caught in a run down
- Keppinger and Beckham almost collide- Beckham drops pop up
- Ramirez overslides 2nd base- turns a stolen base into an out
- Rios goes on a hit and run- doesn't pick up the ball- slides into 2nd- should have been on 3rd
- Beckham and Wells collide going for a fly down the line
- Wells trying to catch the winning run in Game 2- throw barely gets to the grass- 4 hops later- runner scores
More bad baseball in a single day then we used to see over a month or two (at least).
2017 Record: 0-0
2005-2016 Record: 56-44
MLB Parks Visited: 25, MiLB Parks Visited: 18
"When I heard the National Anthem it hit me," Jose Abreu said through White Sox spokesperson Lou Hernandez. "I love the Anthem. When I learn English Iím going to sing it."