View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 08:12 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by pudge View Post
That is a pretty narrow view of the original poster's comments, and you may be seeing it with a pre-conceived notion of the original poster that I don't have, which is fine. But I interpret it differently. I look at how the Bears approach to their public relations changed so drastically with Angelo and Lovie out. The new GM has been pretty transparent, or at least as much as he could be without tipping his hand. Not only is it refreshing, it's been well received and actually makes me want to watch and root for the organization. It's called PR, marketing, whatever you want to call it. I think Hahn's recent comments about being sick about this team are a step in that direction. But I have no problem with what the original poster has said. This organization is a mess right now, period. It's not JR who needs to say something, that is not his role, but at least the GM, or even Kenny if he is still involved. It would be nice if after the trade deadline someone came out and gave us at least a hint about where it's all going. Heck, even the Cubs at this point are doing a million times better at explaining their plan.
I agree ,though I'm not a Bear's fan. And yes, if JR did come out and clean house IT WOULD make watching this team much more bearable.