View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 07:25 PM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Thigpen View Post
I'm sure they will be crippled by the $30 they don't get from you.

I don't know why people think the teams they are fans of owe them anything. I think there's quite a few franchises in MLB that have proven you don't even need fans to make money. What do you want? A weekly State of the Sox address? Them to post opinion polls on certain players and make deals based on the fans' desires? It's their team. They're going to run it however they want. They don't owe us a dang thing.
Sorry, but that's the biggest bunch of nonsense I've ever read. He wasn't saying there should be a weekly address or polls, you just said that to make yourself look all smarty pants . Of course they owe the fans an explanation of what they are going to do to fix this if they expect ANY to show up for the rest this season and beyond. The longer it becomes apparent they have no idea what they are doing the less fans are going to come and watch this debacle. That's like saying a car company doesn't owe consumers an explanation for why the car blows up after 70,000 miles. If they want any business they will provide a solution and an explanation. I have serious doubts this group has a clue personally. All KW and associates should have been shown the door after it became apparent they were not capable of putting together a consistent playoff contender. Instead, KW was promoted and his right hand man was made GM. That is the definition of baseball insanity. The White Sox need a fresh start with new blood in the front office.

Last edited by mahagga73; 06-30-2013 at 07:30 PM.