View Single Post
Old 06-30-2013, 10:38 AM
WSI Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Potter View Post
After about 45 minutes, a worker finally told the fans they could go to guest services behind Section 133 and request a pass that would allow you to leave the park, return to your car, then re-enter. Of course, the guest services people were completely caught off guard when a large group of fed up fans showed up all at once and asked for passes to leave.
My sister ran into the same problem yesterday. She mentioned how it was a hassle trying to get out and back in the stadium and then I read this thread this morning and see she's not the only one. I don't recall everything she said, but she did say they told her to go to guest relations and they, of course, had no idea what was going on. She eventually got a smokers pass or something by the Baccardi at the Park entrance, which gave her 20 mins to get the statue back to the car and come back to the stadium.

Also, I'm never one to complain about loud music/sounds at a sporting event, but that ad for that Disney movie with the monster screaming between innings was really annoying.