View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 11:36 AM
WSI High Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB98 View Post
Troncoso sucks. He deserves to be released. They have to keep him around, though, because somebody has to pitch out of the bullpen once Crain and Thornton are traded to contenders next month.
I also can't figure out why they keep shuttling Deunte Heath back and forth from Charlotte and then never ever pitch him. It's probably because Robin knows he is bad (which he is) but someone in the organization likes Heath so he stays. At least Omogrosso showed that he could *occasionally* get MLB hitters out and served a purpose as a long man. Heath and Troncoso represent two garbage time relief pitchers only. I shudder to think what this bullpen is going to be like when Crain and Thornton are traded. Hopefully, Hahn can secure a young promising bullpen arm in one of the trades.
The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -George Carlin