View Single Post
Old 06-19-2013, 06:59 AM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiSoxGal85 View Post
Right now when watching the Sox, the only thing I find remotely interesting is to try to guess which particular facet of their game will contribute to the loss. Will it be the lack of hitting? Baserunning mistakes? Errors? Bullpen implosion? Inquiring minds want to know.
+1

I was in the gamethread for awhile the last two nights and could not even come up with words to post to describe what I was watching.

De Aza overrunning third was annoying to me along with bad pitching, awful situational hitting, poor defense, and then came Troncoso. UGH. How does an entire team forget how to play good fundamental baseball?

C'mon Sox have some pride, dammit!

October26 - Twenty-SEVEN years ago, I married my husband on October 26. Since that day, we have been blessed with a wonderful family. Then, on October 26, 2005, when the baseball gods bestowed their good fortunes upon us, we saw the White Sox win the World Series. An incredibly talented team of grinders made every Sox fan's dream come true. My family and I celebrated with reckless abandon. And now, we look forward to that day when our White Sox will once again be World Series Champions!