View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 05:33 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKMeibalane View Post
And what happens twenty years from now when retired players come forward about the side-effects incurred by PED use? The I have a problem with the use of PEDs has nothing to do with the idea of having a level playing field in Major League Baseball, as there is no such thing. My primary complaint against the use of any supplementation is that the side-effects of long-term use cannot be predicted: are players willing to risk the remainder of their lives for the sake of prolonging their careers by four or five years? I don't know that I'd be willing to take that risk, but baseball needs to consider both the short- and long-term ramifications of allowing PEDs to become such a problem.
I meant it tongue in cheek, theres use and abuse like any other things. In my gym I have plenty of guys who have used for 30 yrs plus and no apparant side effects other than high BP, acne and bitch tits.The media has a hay day with PED's and things like this sells so why shouldn't they embellish a bit?

My point was as we all know as long as theres $$, theres gonna be use.

RIP Casey Viator youngest ever AAU Mr America (age 19)