View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 11:33 PM
WSI Guru

Default *Official* 5/22 Seeing "Red"; Red Sox-6 White Sox-2

Random Musings:

These guys just can't get back to a game under can they?

Nice to see Paul get the home run but the fact is right now, he and Dunn are killing the club in the middle of the order. Left seven on base tonight. Dunn, the cleanup hitter is batting .163, Konerko at #5 is hitting .224

I'm amazed at how bad Nate Jones looks. I honestly thought this kid was going to be a pretty solid bullpen guy for a long time. Maybe it's the sophomore jinx...maybe he's tipping his pitches but he looks completely clueless.

Speaking of clueless, I give you Brian Omogrosso and Donnie Veal. Brutal, just brtual...have no business being on the roster. I suspect when Danks gets activated, Santiago goes to the bullpen (they have to have a second lefty) and one of these guys is sent back to Charlotte. (Both should be released but that's just my opinion...)

Sox have won seven of the last 11 (which is good) but the offense still isn't close to being even average. In six of those 11 games they've scored three runs or less. The starting pitching has been giving them a chance but the offense still can't seem to consistently produce. Could Beckham make any kind of difference?

Lip

Last edited by Lip Man 1; 05-22-2013 at 11:40 PM.