View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 11:26 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Thigpen View Post
Perhaps. But I have an issue with people that probably are giant lazy asses themselves sitting on their ass next to their computer ridiculing people who work their ass off to be a professional athlete for being a "fat ass".

Wanna go after Vince Wilfork for that? Sure. But Prince Fielder as a fat ass when the people typing it probably couldn't complete a single one of his workouts? Awesome.
It was me, and your argument is still complete garbage. First, one doesn't need to be better to criticize another. If that were the case, none of us could be critical of films. I can't do anything Michael bay can do, but that doesn't mean I can't say his films suck. Secondly, I can't hit a baseball 400 feet, but I guarantee Prince Fielder's fat ass couldn't ride a bike as fast or far as me, and I do it everyday, for pennies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoota
I'm not counting this homerun or his 3 RBI from today's game because of the game situation. I'm not counting his pinch hit solo homerun in a blowout win in Colorado. In my book, Crede has 2 less home runs than his statistics show, 4 less RBI, and one less walk (the one where he pinch hit for Uribe after coming in with a 3-0 count and taking one pitch).