View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:31 PM
WSI Church Elder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDog View Post
And the one season in the last three that the Giants didn't win the World Series they couldn't afford to lose Buster Posey.

If you are complaining about the White Sox sustaining an unusual high number of injuries and not being able to deal with losing so many players to injury, you simply aren't paying attention to the rest of major league baseball.
I believe I stated Is that true? Wouldn't it take a little bit of time and research to confirm or refute that? I have no idea myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittle42 View Post
As is the case with posters on many issues here. "The Sox do this and that and get screwed," etc., people say, without any comparison to the other 29 teams.
See above response. I did state that in their history the Sox have usually had trouble with quality depth, so when a major contributor went down it hurt them. I stand by that. I never said the Sox were unluckier than other teams or that the league or any other force was conspiring against them. Seriously guys, have at my posts. At least read them before you do.