View Single Post
Old 04-12-2013, 09:18 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoochile View Post
Dude, I read lips. He said, "WHAT?!?!?" as in sarcastically. I don't care if you believe me or not. It's as much a fact to me as it would be to you if you were standing 2 feet away from Greinke and could hear him.

Yep people go to jail for assaulting strangers who have done nothing to them. Other people get no punishment at all after being hit with a projectile and then challenged by the person who threw it.

Here's the simple facts one more time...

Quentin shouldn't have charged.

Greinke shouldn't have challenged him to charge.

Greinke shouldn't have led with his shoulder.

You have turned those facts into another crusade...
How can you tell that? There is only one angle where you can even vaguely see Greinke's lips and that is after Greinke has thrown down his glove and is actively "bracing," for lack of a better term, for Quentin. As Quentin puts his head down and charges he says something to Greinke, Greinke then throws down his glove and says something back and they hit each other.

Initially though Quentin starts walking towards the mound and says something, Greinke sees or hears this, steps towards Quentin and says something and slightly raises his head. His shoulders do not move upwards which would suggest he is not shouting anything. Quentin then says something and runs towards the mound, Greinke throws down his glove and says something and they rumble.

Go Sox!!!