View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 07:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RKMeibalane View Post
You have never presented what that "something" is, munch. That's the problem I have with your argument. Show me this "tangible" material, and I'll rethink my argument.

Where did you obtain these statistics from? Again, you need to provide evidence that supports your statements, or I don't have to take them seriously.

I never said that. Show me where I said, "There's no way he gets fired."

I'm not conceding anything to you. That you would believe otherwise proves that you just don't get it.
Ventura's statements are tangible. Interpreting different from me is not the same as me not providing evidence. I know you're not simple, so you're ****ing trolling me. Stop it.

bookofodds.com has stats on pretty much anything. here's an article about coaches that shows some of the same stuff http://www.bookofodds.com/Daily-Life...on-the-Way-Out. the numbers are a bit off the last time I looked, but still strongly support me. But really...as a baseball fan, this is more of a common knowledge sort of thing. So it REALLY feels like you're trolling me.

Countering my claim that he COULD be fired (as a prediction) IS saying he can't be fired. Don't give me that BS.

I get everything you're saying, you just aren't saying anything substantial, mixed in with personal jabs.