View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 10:02 AM
WSI Personality

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublem23 View Post
That's fine, to each their own, but I was merely pointing out my experience at Miller wasn't anything notably better or worse than the Cell, but I'll also admit maybe I'm not the right guy to talk to about this as I don't need to be dazzled or wowed by the "gameday experience" or have an usher hold my hand all night long. Is there a game? Check. Is someone going to bring me a hot dog and a beer? Check. OK, I'm happy.

Sure, I don't need anything more than the game, but that doesn't mean I don't want a little more for my money. Little things like a friendly staff who seems to actually give a **** that you paid money to come to the ballpark goes a long way.

And the parking people are just ridiculous. I love how they come around the lots and shoo you out right after the game. Great, so I can just sit in a long line of cars waiting to get out? I understand them not wanting people to just hang out all day, after all they have homes to get back to as well, however use a little common sense and take a glance at the lines out of the lots first.