View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:46 PM
WSI Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lip Man 1 View Post
Got to hand it to MLB, the Sox franchise has lost fans six years straight...yet they schedule 16 home games in April for them. Amazing isn't it??? Talk about not being willing to help...and folks wonder why the Sox are pissed off at the schedule makers every year.

Just glad to get the win. I'll give them a mulligan today because it was so damn cold. If the Sox are still scoring one or two runs off this 'vaunted' Royals pitching staff in June (like they seemed to do a bunch last year) I'll be concerned.

You remember the last time the Sox opened the season with a 1-0 win don't you???

Lip
What is with your constant negativity? I understood it to a certain extent last September when everyone was frustrated as the Sox collapsed, but seriously? After a 1-0 opening day win?

I know you believe there is a clear anti-sox agenda from the schedule makers for whatever reason, despite the fact the start of the season is 6 game home stand, 10 game road trip, 10 game home stand, 8 game road trip.

And I know you feel the need to belittle good players from other teams with no regard for the fact that some of them are in fact, actually really good players. The Sox, who have a pretty awful lineup, won today on a 35 degree day against an All-Star starter in James Shields, an All-Star reliever in Aaron Crow, and Kelvin Herrera- who had a pretty damn good rookie year last year.

It was a good day to be a Sox fan.