Originally Posted by TomBradley72
1. MLB- Old Ballparks
1) Old Comiskey Park
2) County Stadium
3) Cleveland Municipal Stadium
4) Old Yankee Stadium
5) H.H.H. Metrodome
6) Tiger Stadium
7) Arlington Stadium
2. MLB- Current Ballparks
1) Wrigley Field- Chicago
2) U. S. Cellular Field- Chicago
3) Fenway Park- Boston
4) Ballpark @ Arlington- Dallas/FW
5) Coors Field- Denver
6) Orioles Park at Camden Yards- Baltimore
7) Comerica Park- Detroit
8) Jacobs Field- Cleveland
9) Miller Park- Milwaukee
10) PNC Park-Pittsburgh
11) Pacbell Park= San Francisco
12) Network Associates Coliseum- Oakland
13) Great American Ballpark- Cincinnati
14) Safeco Field- Seattle
15) Citizens Bank Ballpark- Philadelphia
16) Rogers Centre/Skydome-Toronto
17) Minute Maid Field- Houston
18) Dodger Stadium- Los Angeles
1) Kane County Cougars
2) Richmond Braves
3) Schaumburg Flyers
4) Salem Avalanche
5) Beloit Snappers
6) Kalamazoo Kings
7) Quad City Swing/River Bandits
8) Peoria Chiefs
9) Traverse City Beach Bums
10) Lake County Fielders
11) West Michigan Whitecaps
This is my ballparks visited list- of the current ones- I like the Giants the best- great ballpark, smart and friendly fans, incredible setting.
PNC is #2.
If you ever want see a park that has the arches from old Comiskey- visit Ballpark of Arlington- you can see teh arches around the infield like Old Comiskey.
I like almost all the new ones- the right field part of Camden Yards, the left field bleachers in Cleveland, the huge Tigers outside of Comerica, etc. Rogers Centre is a hole.
Quad City or Traverse City- my favorite minor league parks.
That is a good list. Quad Cities is nice. Didn't think Rogers Centre was bad but I was there the year it opened. You have to get to Fort Wayne Tincaps and South Bend Silverhawks (they remodeled and it great). I have been to most of the those too (been to a total of 97 parks-minors and majors - former and current).