View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:25 PM
Everybody's All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxNation05 View Post
Could you provide the link that says this? Or are you simply making this up?
Quote:
Originally Posted by blandman View Post
Seriously? I'm supposed to keep tabs of all the articles from the offseason for you? There were articles in the damn Tribune all winter from Mark Gonzalez speculating Danks could miss all of 2013. And you want me to quote this stuff? Why? This is sounding way to much like a personal vendetta. Knock it the ****
Now it's a personal vendetta? Sorry, but, uh...no. I hate to break it to you like this, but when you take extreme positions without backing up said positions, you invite the critique of said positions. It's not personal. Strictly business. You now say you're quoting articles that have been around all winter, but you can't post them because you can't keep tabs on them? For someone that has the statistical analysis of everything Prince Fielder eats on a daily basis (yes, that is hyperbole), I find it hard to believe that you can't do a search and link an article that backs your position. And the longer you hem and haw, the more you change the terminology, the less credible your position becomes.

As Nellie said, and he IMO is without reproach when it comes to determining personal attacks, nothing posted here qualifies.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives- Jackie Robinson

www.twitter.com/Spawn_03