View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 11:24 AM
Everybody's All-American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domeshot17 View Post
I get that, like I Said I don't think its totally unwarranted by any means, I mean if I think a poster is being negative than I would hate to see what everyone else thinks haha. Just is like, I get it, Rose is awesome, Munch was wrong. I just think, like I said, if people started refuting other posters with "Hey, is Beckham still the next Derek Jeter" people would immediately start to knock it as well.
Believe me, I respect your opinion here. And trust me, there are plenty of times when I think to myself "yeah, that's enough of that." But something is posted with dramatic effect, and I reminded as to why I continue to bring it up. To be honest, I don't even remember anyone saying that about Beckham. Not saying it didn't happen, but I don't remember it. However, with Rose, it wasn't just the one statement. It was multiple statements, from him being a bust to him not improving his outside shot because he was already a gym rat, and other statements. It's just tough taking anything said seriously because it is done with such dramatic effect and then to tell others you're not stating your opinion but those of other experts? *****.

A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives- Jackie Robinson

www.twitter.com/Spawn_03