View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 11:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blandman View Post
At least make sure you don't lie about things you've posted in the same thread.
Far from the same thing, I quoted others on the board who swiftly defended me. That arguement was over anyways. You are going back in the thread and trying to find something to stick to someone and you are just making yourself look weak. I like Beckham, as you supposedly do too, I think he plays the game the right way, he has a good attitude, he cares, he can pick it but he just cannot get his mechanics together. IMO, if he bumps his AVG up 20-30 points and stops disapearing in the 7-8-9 innings he could be a valuable player. Considering his BABIP is .250, his AVG going up is not far fetched at all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublem23 View Post
Give it a rest for ****'s sake, you've painted yourself in another corner. A guy saying he has "irrational hope" for a player does not in any logical or sane way indicate he thinks that player is going to "bust out."
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickallen15 View Post
You are a guy who defended himself saying you said next to no shot vs. no shot, and saying there was a huge difference. Now someone else says they have irrational hope and you say that's the same as saying he will bust out.

I think you spend too much time with your President of the Michael Beasley fan club duties.
Thank you.