Originally Posted by kittle42
Actually, the only excuse this takes away from is price. People have plenty more reasons they do not come to U.S. Cellular Field.
1. They are not baseball fans.
2. They live in central Asia, the CTA and Metra don't go there.
3. They have been banned from entry into any MLB ballpark by MLB because of bad behavior.
4. They have a previous engagement that night.
5. They are admitted into the hospital.
6. They're stuck at the office past 7:10 p.m.
7. Their good Sox shirt is at the cleaners.
8. They like a cold Budweiser when watching baseball.
9. There's a massive storm front moving through Chicago with tornado warnings and hail.
10. The Sox are on the road.
I was going to
your post, but then realized you have a point.