View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 11:39 PM
WSI Prelate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DumpJerry View Post
LYS: not true about Lower Box. Where did you get your information? That is where my seats are and they are not corporate owned. In fact, this past season, all the seats in my row (Sec. 115, row 5) with the exception of my two seats were available at the Box Office. Over the past two years, many people who were sitting around me did not renew. Well over 15%. I won't be renewing next year due to $$ unless someone wants to buy my entire package and get all the tickets.

Not to offend, but Sec 115 is not considered a "Premier" Location to me.

Someone in your situation definately would be looking to move to the now heavily discounted areas around the park.

Premier to me are the following:
- scout seats
- Gold Coast
- LD Box exactly between the bases (about 3/4 the length of each dugout).
- Club Level (dugout to dugout).

If you own those seats and can afford them, I don't see how you would give them up regardless of the discounts being handed at other sections of the park.

And as far as I can see by the turnout at each game, those seats mentioned were about 85% full even on nights when only 12K were at the park. Keep in mind the Sox are very anal about protecting their premier seat locations and not allowing people to sneek in to them when they don't belong there.